lunes, 7 de junio de 2010

The Road

"The Road"
Pencil (0.7 2B Mechanical Pencil, 5B and 7B) on Opaline paper.
8.5" x 11"
June 2010


Friday was a day that made me feel so tired, the ex-bf made contact again and there seems to be plans to return around me again, I cried and trembled all afternoon and started this drawing, the original name is "The Road that leads me away from you" I find the title really self explaining... The pic looks lonely, right? I believe it's how I feel right now, there are many options around me, but none is helping me to reach what I need to reach, and now this load is about to get on me again... Lets see how future goes, right? In the mean time, I need to focus, I want to have around 40 pencil drawings to show them to a local gallery... hopefully I'll make a good work...


Have a wonderful week

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario